
This is the fabulous Uris Library that is open 24/7 and this is a postcard that I just loved.

This is the Arts Quad where I love to sit on the grass and read and it is gorgeous.

This is a beautiful big building on north campus that I just like.

All the buildings are covered in lushes ivy.

This is the building connected to the Kenndey building where I take my HE 100 class.

These are just a few of the other gorgeous buildins on the huge campus.


This is the foot path that I take each day to class and it is beautiful and I love it.

This is the entrance to the Goldwin Smith Hall and is where I take my english 131.

The clock tower that plays really cool tunes.

Picture of the valley and lake but it is not that good because it was too dark

This is the wonderful Uris Library and it is cool and quiet and my favorite

These are just a few of the gorgeous buildings


This is the waterfall I pass by everyday on my way to class and I love it.


These are some of the dorms and they are rustic.

This is the sorority that I am staying called Kappa Delta. With Jenny, Scott and Conrad
1 comment:
megan I LOVE your pictures!! AHH sounds so fun!!! i am at the beach in california and i am BURNT!! hopefully it will go brown, but you never know. I hope you have a great 4th of july! don't work yourself too hard. :)
Post a Comment